Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- The future of newspapers
- ‘A few thousand’ blogging professionally
- Column: whose content is it anyway?
- Google to Try Selling Advertisements for Newspaper...
- More on the BBC's 'web 2.0' plans
- Citizen journalism success story hitting the rocks...
- The rise of user generated content
- USA Today publisher to bring citizen journalism in...
- Neil to Google: we want our cut
- Chrysalis Radio latest to jump video bandwagon
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.