Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- The rise of user generated content
- USA Today publisher to bring citizen journalism in...
- Neil to Google: we want our cut
- Chrysalis Radio latest to jump video bandwagon
- Sun and NOW launch readers' mobile service
- More on video: it's the ads wot done it
- Five reasons why newspaper blogs exist
- Review: Online News
- 'Censorship and bias' tracked by news tool
- Easy publishing tools for online journalists
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.