Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My new search engine friendly URL

As if to make a point about writing for the net, I have dropped this blog's previously too-ambiguous name and plumped for the much more browser-friendly O-Journalism. I would have gone for the even plainer Online Journalism but it was already taken (and as for e-journalism, well the days of putting an 'e-' in front of everything are better left behind). This also represents a certain narrowing of focus, although I will still comment on other online developments that inevitably impact on online journalism.

For more along these lines see this article in the Search Engine Journal, which talks about search engine friendly URLs, albeit with more of an emphasis on archived postings. Now to update my search engine listings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home