Thursday, December 02, 2004
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- The blogger backlash has already begun
- Promoting your blog
- Most people use broadband
- 'Blog' word of the year (yawn)
- Read a murder suspect's blog
- Essential analysis of the blogging trend
- Is Google colluding with Chinese censorship?
- Interactive Fiction finalists
- What makes an award winning magazine?
- Now everyone really is a journalist
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.