Monday, July 18, 2005

Blogging software

Keyword: . I admit it: when I chose Blogger, I was plumping for the easy option. I didn't spend hours checking out all the different types of blogging systems out there. My choice was based on a few basic facts: that Blogger is probably the best-known free blogging system; that it was owned by Google and therefore should come up in its searches; and the BlogThis feature, which allows you to quickly post to your blog (providing it's a Blogger-hosted article, which generally isn't the case).

Thankfully the Online Journalism Review have not only come up with this article about the pros and cons of various software (and an explantion of the jargon), but also this comparison chart of what services each blog provider offers. Handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home