Monday, October 09, 2006
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- Some insights from the man helping the Telegraph m...
- Bloggers earning more than journalists
- Making money from digital content: the Times way
- ITV wakes up to citizen journalism - as an end of ...
- Guardian finally follow video trend
- Video press releases
- The future of editorial photography? Video
- Online: where the money is
- Your web readers may not be the same as your print...
- Washingtonpost.com wins Emmy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.