Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- Guardian Puts Web First: Or Do They?
- How to report a news story online
- The four critiques of 'citizen journalism'
- Why Blog Post Frequency Does Not Matter Anymore
- Bradford newspaper starts online video bulletin
- The Times joins the rush to newspaper TV
- Bloggers - sell your wares
- Reporter's Guide to Online News Delivery
- Bylines for citizen journalists in IHT
- Get ready for a national disaster
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.