Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- Online papers should charge readers, says Sorrell
- Times Online reaches into desktop search
- Interactive Narratives
- Journalism that Clicks
- Online Journalism Blog mailing list
- test - ignore
- Is the British blogosphere lagging behind?
- Blog Search Tips
- How to fund good online journalism?
- CNET goes all fancy and broadband, like
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.