Friday, July 29, 2005
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- "Sophisticated Web Stats Give Editors Better Idea ...
- A paper created by readers
- "Interactive Journalism: Some Winning Sites"
- More good news for digital editions
- "Reed may be online-only in a decade "
- A useful blog listings site
- Blogging for profit
- Murdoch puts his money where his mouth was
- Blogging software
- The Sun launches TV bulletins; Mirror Group expand...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.