Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- The best idea I've seen this week
- Print/Web Overlap: Good or Bad?
- It's not the content, it's the medium
- A CNET wiki
- 2005 Online Journalism Awards Open for Entries
- The improbable success of the elephant
- and now the news, from BT
- A Legal Guide for Bloggers
- 11-steps to incorporating citizen journalism in yo...
- Simon Waldman's speech on the opportunity/threat o...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.