Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More about blogger power

[Keyword: , , ]. Another fascinating piece about the rise of blogger power - The Guardian reports on Bill Clinton meeting with prominent liberal bloggers to give them a 'pat on the back':
"Clinton told the group that over the past two years he had become an avid reader, and that he now included blog posts in his daily news cuttings service. For the bloggers, toiling away in their front rooms, it was heady stuff. "Here I was with a group of my friends and colleagues, meeting with one of our nation's presidents because our small, do-it-yourself political operation had drawn his attention," writes Chris Bowers on the MyDD blog. "I mean, this is largely work I have completed from the bedroom of my apartment in West Philly.""


Save this story on del.icio.us / Digg this story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home