Friday, May 19, 2006
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- Is 'convergence' the next media disaster?
- Citizen journalism? Or just people taking pictures...
- Blog software comparison chart
- 'We Media' conference really about 'them'
- New sites on Interactive Narratives!
- The appeal of user-generated content
- Times boss "attacks" blogs (or does he?)
- Guardian and BBC repeat Webby awards success
- Blogs the way to showcase freelance talent, says G...
- New sites on Interactive Narratives
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.