Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- Finding local blogs - if you're in America
- A suggestion for improving site registration schem...
- Software for drawing maps
- Half the population on broadband
- Blogs lead, but they also follow
- Innovative online journalism
- normalising blogging
- The prestige of print
- Online journalists paid well (in America)
- One reaction to falling newspaper sales...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.