Thursday, November 25, 2004
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- More about why no one reads Newspapers anymore
- The wonders of RSS
- An American response to Creationism
- Online journalism 'not good enough'
- Dolls are scary enough
- Copyright Bill scaled back
- Outsourcing 'actually affects journalists' shock
- Someone just wrote my Xmas list
- Google Scholar helps you find offline stuff too
- Pay-as-you-go computer power
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.