Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- Simon Waldman interviewed
- Why journalists should use Firefox
- State of the Blogosphere, Part 2
- The future of the newspaper (again)
- Blog updates by email? If it works
- Digital Edge award winners
- Guardian Unlimited goes mobile
- The Next Big Things for Newspapers: Podcasting, Vo...
- Students explore online journalism forms
- A Student Experiment in the New News
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.