Monday, November 14, 2005
Get email updates
...or sign up to the Online Journalism Google Group
- Name: Paul Bradshaw
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Once upon a time I was Editor of Internet Monthly magazine. Then I moved from writing about the web to creating it, from creating it to lecturing about it, and now a mixture of all the above.
- Another wiki warning
- Ten years of Salon
- 2005 Online Journalism Awards - Finalists
- Charging for content: good news for publishers
- Your readers will be your writers
- Can 'Citizen Journalists' Really Produce Readable ...
- New news search engine/aggregator that jumps pages...
- Digital Journalists Meet in Venezuela
- To moderate or not moderate online debates
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.